With corporate social responsibility now a fundamental business objective, UK businesses large and small are looking for new ways to engage employees and advocate for community issues through mutually beneficial charity partnerships.
The Business Charity Awards, brought to you by Third Sector, provide the perfect platform to reflect on your efforts, share best practise and reward your achievements within the community. In partnership with the London Benchmarking Group, the Awards bring together a network of innovative organisations and professionals to recognise and reward new standards of excellence and lead the way for other organisations to follow.
23 categories welcome submissions from any UK business across all industries who are involved in schemes which benefit charities or the voluntary sector. We also encourage entries from charities made on behalf of their corporate partner, recognising the great work they are doing.
Winners of the 2018 Business Charity Awards will be showcased at the annual black tie event on Wednesday 23 May at the Marriott Grosvenor Square. Winners will also be featured online at www.ThirdSector.co.uk detailing their projects and providing examples of best practice for the wider community.
Covering INNOVATION, PARTNERSHIPS and TALENT, the 23 categories open for entry this year provide a range of opportunities to reflect on your achievements from the past twelve months. To begin your entry, DOWNLOAD our comprehensive ENTRY KIT detailing everything you need to know to complete your entry.
Challenge event of the year
Employee engagement initiative of the year
Marketing initiative of the year
Project of the year
Automotive & transport
Consumer goods/food & beverage
Fashion & retail
Health, beauty and pharmaceuticals
Media & Entertainment
Property & construction
Sport, travel & leisure
Telecoms & technology
Utilities & services
Business of the year
CSR team of the year *Sponsored by CAN
1. The Business Charity Awards are open to all UK based companies of all sizes and across all industries.Charities may enter on behalf of their corporate partners. Joint entries from companies and their corporate foundations will also be accepted for their work with charity partners.
2. The eligibility period for submissions should reflect highlights and achievements from the past twelve months. Entries can cover multiple years but the focus should be on the last year. Entries may be resubmitted in subsequent years if it can be proved that substantial developments/improvements have taken place.
3. Within each entry, you will be asked to answer the following series of questions:
– Entry title / project name
– Company or organisation name
– Name of charity partner
– Charity partners cause area
– 200 word executive summary
4. The word limit for your written submission is 1,000 words plus a 200 word executive summary.
5. Each category has a specific set of questions to be answered within the entry system. You then have the opportunity to provide the ‘colour’ to your entry within support material and images uploaded separately.
6. As part of your entry, you are required to upload a minimum of one high res JPEG or EPS image to represent your entry. Should your entry be shortlisted, this image will be displayed on the Business Charity Awards website along with your 200 word executive summary.
ALL PRICES PER ENTRY. PRICES EXCLUDE VAT.
The Business Charity Awards are judged by an independent and respectable panel of CSR professionals, from both corporate businesses and charities. The Awards bring together a combination of industry experts and past winners to review each entry.
The judging nominations are now open for the Business Charity Awards 2018.
Please click the link below if you would like to nominate yourself or a colleague to be a judge for the 2018 Awards.
The winners of the 2018 the Business Charity Awards will be showcased at annual black tie event attended by leading CSR professionals and industry partners. Third Sector are pleased to announced the Awards will be moving to the London Marriott Grosvenor Square on Wednesday 23 May 2018.
The Business Charity Awards offers a range of amazing partnership opportunities. If you are interested in partnership with us please contact James.Butters@haymarket.com